Thursday, February 28, 2002

I have to keep it quiet around the office, but I can tell you -- my close personal friends (and anyone else who happens to be reading this) that it looks like I'll be moving over into the game design department in the next few weeks. This is very, very cool for me, but it's going to be a little funky because I've never told my boss I was even trying to move into another department...and he's been out of the office for a while...and he's going to get some bad news next week about his job. Yikes.

Too bad for him. It's my life and I wanna do it.

I'm meeting a woman on Sunday that I've been talking with for a while. We get along well over email and the phone, but we'll see how adding physical presence changes things. It's interesting that presence makes a difference, but it really does; appearance, body language, subtle visible cues that weren't there before. I'll have to see how it goes.

Very tired now. Time for sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home