Thursday, February 21, 2002

Okay, I'm back from Vegas, recovered from staying up all Sunday night, and pretty much caught up on work.

So, now what?

Really, I don't know. I'm still killing time much of the time. Trying to meet people and do interesting things. I found this earlier today. I'm thinking of checking it out, but it's pretty expensive to take classes. Even so, it gives me hope that I may have a social life soon. And I really enjoyed ComedySportz when I did it, so I'm sure this would be cool. I'd be bummed to have to go through all the classes again, but it may be unavoidable. But considering I've already sunk $400 into this it kind of bums me.

For those of you who didn't know last weekend -- I lost my drivers license when I got to Las Vegas and actually had it returned to me by the cabbie that dropped me at the hotel. Pretty cool. I have to say I was a little worried about getting back on the plane if I didn't have the license back.

Now, time to have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home