Saturday, February 09, 2002

Oh, I don't know. I just thought I'd chime in and say hello. I did some errand-running today, worked out (301st) and now I'm going to do some work at 7:00 on a Saturday night. Gosh I have an exciting life!

Update on the dying plant: I picked up two plants a few weeks ago and one of them was accidently pulled out by the roots. Well, it's only mostly dead. One of the three or four stalks has managed to hang on and build some new roots. It looks anemic but I refuse to give up on it...although I may buy another plant to make the room look a bit better. So everyone say a little prayer to the Dark Lord (or your diety of choice) to save my wee bit of greenery. It and I would appreciate it.

I have to admit that I, too, have become addicted to checking the site traffic tracker for my site, join me in my addiction?

Oh, meet my friend, Seth. He's very talented. I like to think of that Seth as my actual good friend named Seth if he'd been exposed to more country music as a child instead of comics. Not that there's anything wrong with country music!

Shyeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home