Tuesday, February 12, 2002

I was doing really well updating this site regularly, but then the work week started and everything was thrown off again. Clearly the answer is that I need to not work. Actually this week is really busy because I'm trying to wrap up a lot of stuff before I head to Vegas for the weekend with a devious group of monkeys.

I'm pretty excited about the trip, despite the fact that I really haven't had time to think about it or get ready for it. It'll be fun to see everyone and relax with them a bit. It'll be the first time in well over a year that I'll spend any appreciable time in the same time zone with 3/5 of the group. That's weird to think of. It'll be a good time.

Hmm, other things...I've altered my food intake slightly and if it weren't for the scale at the gym being really screwy I could say that I think it's having an effect. I think my weight has dropped a bit, but I won't know for sure until the scale is fixed. I'll keep you updated since I'm sure you're incredibly excited to hear more about the battle of the bulge.

I organized a photo shoot for an ad we're working on and I have to get up and over to the store by 9:00. That'll be a challenge. I'm interested to see how the shoot goes. I hope we end up with as cool a shot as I want.

Outside of that...there's not much to report. Nothing new on the design position although they keep asking for input and comments, so I'm still hopeful.

I finished watching Memento and then went back and watched it in true chronological order. It's amazingly linear that way. The only thing that bothered me is how fluid his memory loss is. In one scene he can't remember what happened a few minutes before, whereas in another he seems to remember things for hours. Eh, so what, it's a damn good movie. I started watching Citizen Kane this morning. I haven't seen it in forever.

That's all from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home