Thursday, March 07, 2002

I have to apologize for not posting anything yesterday, but the internet connection was down all day and I couldn't get on. Sorry.

Seth mentioned in a recent post that I've been watching movies in alphabetical order and he's correct! I had some movies I'd picked up recently that I watched, but then I started from the beginning of my collection and watched the movies I hadn't watched yet. Now I've finished Fight Club and am now almost done watching the David Fincher commentary track, then there are three other commentary tracks to watch. Whee! Fun!

My job still hasn't been announced officially but I'm already doing some work for it and I'll be spending most of the weekend at the office writing up a bunch of stuff for a product that we're already behind on. Ugh. It'd be nice to get a life soon.

My current boss is really not excited about me switching over and has been piling on work because, clearly, I have too much time on my hands. Annoying. But, I've been getting it done, so...

Tomorrow at work we have game day, when we all get together and play our games and whatever other games people are interested in. It's a good way to socialize and familiarize ourselves with our products and our competition. We also get free pizza. Which is good. But the crust is laced with dioxins! That's bad. But you get free toppings! That's good!

Time for bed now. Well, maybe a little more Fight Club first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home