Friday, March 08, 2002

I like when Seth directs people to my blog. It always suckers a few people in. I mean that in a good way.

Game day at work was canceled this morning, but then reinstated a bit later on. The problem was I had so much work to do that I couldn't play. Damn. I'm not sure why they canceled it then uncanceled it, but it may have been the fact that we got about 4" of snow last night and that it was the company owner's birthday today and his kids came in to play games on game day.

I had my last meeting with my trainer at the gym on Wednesday. It wasn't worth the money I paid, but it was a good learning experience and hopefully it will pay off in the long run. I'm actually pretty glad I'm not with the trainer anymore because it makes my schedule a lot more flexible, so if I don't want to go to work out until later in the evening I can do it. Admittedly, I really have to redidicate to this whole weight loss thing. I don't know what's up, but I really haven't lost any weight in about seven or eight months now and it's pretty frustrating. I know I've lost body fat and gained muscle, but it was so much more fun to see the scale move lower and lower every few weeks. I'll keep at it though, I feel better than I have before and I think it will be cool to be in even better shape. It's weird to think that I've never been truly healthy in my life (except from birth to about five years old). There are probably more people in that position than I imagine, but I don't want to be there anymore. I've done it...time for a new experience.

I'm still watching Fight Club. Right now I'm enjoying the David Fincher, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, and Helena Bonham-Carter commentary track. Although it kind of bugs me that Bonham-Carter's comments are dropped in as opposed to being in the same room with the other three. I'm sure it was a limitation with scheduling, but it's still pretty annoying.

I think I'm going to go to the gym now and then maybe some dinner and back to work. Maybe, but maybe I'll just go home and get started early tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home