Wednesday, April 24, 2002

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. This week has been crazier than most of my crazy weeks lately. I'm working two jobs right now -- actually it's about a job and a half, but I have plenty to do. Anyway, I end up being at work until all sorts of crazy hours so I can sleep and come in 9 hours later. Ugh.

Then this weekend a guy came in for an interview that was going to happen Monday, so I had to entertain him Saturday and Sunday and Monday night. It killed my productivity and then today the editor of Inquest was in, so that killed today. I was here yesterday from 9:30 'til midnight and it looks like I'm going to do the same thing today.

I'm not moving. Some of you may have known this already, but this is the first I'm getting to actually write it down and let people know. It simply would have cost too much and despite the fact that I'd love to get back to my friends and family, well, it's just not possible right now.

No biggie. At least now I know I can find a dentist and get my jaw looked at. And, y'know, start trying to get a life here. In a lot of ways I put things on hold while I made this decision. I'm a little bummed about it, but I'm not disappointed by any stretch of the imagination.

That's all for now. Gotta work like a crazy freakazoid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home