Sunday, May 12, 2002

The days fly by and I fail to update my blog as a matter of course. I'm very disappointed in myself. Although, really, not much is happening here. I went for a long walk on Thursday with one of the women from work and my shins hurt like hell for the first two-thirds of the walk, but then the endorphines kicked in and I was feeling fine. And, luckily, they weren't sore the next day either. Friday I went out with some people from work and one of our international distributors -- from Chile -- it was fun, but not what I wanted to be doing. Saturday was full of going to the gym, running errands with some people, and then going to a party at a friend of a friend's place. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed some good conversation with people. I didn't get to bed until four A.M. so I slept late, hit the gym, and now I'm at work. Pretty damn exciting, eh?

I was a good son/grandson/brother and sent my mom, grandma, and sisters some flowers for Mother's Day. They liked them, so that makes me happy. I knew I wasn't going to be able to see them, so I wanted to do something nice.

This is going to seem like a pathetic thing to say, but; sometimes I forget how lonely I am. I really thrive on having a group of friends and family. It's been hard to be "alone" for so long. And now, when I'm starting to develop some friends I feel like I'm being very...needy, clingy...and I'm afraid I may scare them off. Ah, well, perservere. And, no, I'm not depressed, just sussing some things out using the blog as a place to get my thoughts out.

More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home