Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Man, I'm such a slacker. I haven't posted for days. Sorry about everyone who's looking for updates on my exciting life.

As usual, I've been working a lot and, unfortunately, not getting to the gym enough -- although I have been very good with food lately.

I went out for dinner last night with one of the people from work. It was great. I got to relax and not think about work. I really needed it.

Work has been a big stressor for me lately because I'm trying to do two jobs and I haven't been taking time off to recover, so I've been tired. Drained, really. Speaking of work, we launched the Marvel HeroClix game today so there's more stuff on our site to check out. And here's a cool article about the game.

And finally, as requested by Kim.

I swear I'll try to post more often now that I've finished much of my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home