Friday, October 18, 2002

I've had a very busy week, with very little time to spend on updating. Sorry about that. I'll do a quick recap.

Monday I picked up a PS2 and game for it. Went to the gym. Went home, set up the PS2 and started playing a little SSX Tricky. I'll have to make more time for that.

Tuesday I was supposed to play in a game in the evening, but some of the people crapped out. We ended up talking for a while, then I went home to watch some Buffy tapes and play more Tricky.

Wednesday was more of the gym, Buffy, and Tricky.

Thursday was Will's birthday (he sits next to me at work) so I went to a dinner party for him down at Luigi's Grotto. It's the only restaurant that's still located in underground Seattle. It was very fun and it had a good mix of people from work and from Will's girlfriend's work. Then I went home to watch Buffy and play Tricky.

Today I have a ton of work to get done because some deadlines just became solid things. Tonight I have to skip out on going to the gym in order to grab dinner and then head to some friends' from work house to have a pumpkin-carving party. It should be a good time.

The rest of the weekend will include lots of Buffy, going to the gym and playing in a game tomorrow afternoon. If you're curious, I'm watching Buffy: The Vampire Slayer for work. I've watched most of season 3 this week and I should be able to finish it up this weekend. Woohoo! It's a fun show, but I have to admit that I'm really glad I can watch tapes (with no ads) at my leisure as opposed to watching it on T.V.

My mom and grandma are coming out at the beginning of November. I'm very happy about that. Now, I have to find some fun things for us to do over that weekend. I'm sure it'll be easy and it'll be a good excuse to get out and explore more of the city.

Hopefully I'll write more this weekend. I have to update more often than I have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home