Sunday, March 02, 2003

I've done such an amazingly good job of getting nothing done today that I thought I'd continue the streak by posting something here -- not that I consider here "getting nothing done", but this isn't what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm supposed to working on an article for the next issue of the magazine, and while I've gotten some writing done, I haven't gotten nearly enough done. I guess I still have a couple of hours tonight, it's only 11:00. Ugh.

Hmm, I haven't posted since Wednesday, so what's up since then? I'm pretty much over my cold...virus...thing...whatever it was. I finally went back to the gym yesterday and today. I still haven't heard from Cyndi -- which I really don't understand considering how well we got along. I went to see Old School on Saturday with some of the guys from work. It was okay, but not as funny as the people involved could have made it. I'm biased though because I think Will Ferrell is a freakin' genius. Maybe if he'd written the movie instead of Todd Phillips whose previous claim to fame is "Road Trip" and will next do an adaptation of "Starsky and Hutch" for the big screen. No, I'm not kidding.

I finally listed my old car in the paper this week. It appeared today and I got a call from a woman who came to look at it. It was pretty funny because she's from Wisconsin and just moved out here in August from Madison. Weird. Anyway, I hope she buys it, but I'm not holding my breath, she didn't seem taken with it. I just want to get rid of it and not have to do anything more with it.

I don't know about everywhere else, but gas around here is up to $1.799 to $2.019 in most places depending on the type of gas. Annoying, but I've always thought we got off pretty cheap for gas compared to the rest of the world.

Oh, I'm done. I don't really have anything else to say, so I'm going to go write something else. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home