Thursday, April 10, 2003

Okay, this is funny: They just installed a new firewall on the network here at work, and it won't allow me to access my own blog!

I can go to blogger and post to it, but I can't look at it otherwise. I'm going to have to talk to someone about that tomorrow.

I ran over to pick up comics tonight and realized that I was going to go see Spirited Away. By the time I was able to get back and check the movie times, it had already begun. Curses! I'll have to find time this weekend to check it out. I've been wanting to see that for a long time.

I'm not in much of a mood to write tonight since there's not much going on around here. I really wish I'd remembered that movie sooner.

I'll chime in later if I have anything more to say.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home