Thursday, April 24, 2003

I'm updating just after midnight on Wednesday evening. Don't worry, I didn't stay at work this late; I had to stop back after going to the gym to drop some things off and pick up something I printed out and forgot. I'm not going to go on for very long, but I wanted to post something quickly.

First and funniest; remember the party I mentioned in my last post? The one on Saturday evening that the woman I'd gone on some dates with a couple of months ago? Man, this is funny. She complained to our mutual acquaintance that she felt like I ignored her all night while we were at the party. Isn't that great? I had a good chuckle about that. So did some of the people who were around when I heard about it -- they'd been at the party, too. I think that...opinion is very odd. Why would I talk to her? She did a pretty good job of blowing me off. I didn't even purposely ignore her, I just really didn't have anything to say to her. Weird. I'm still puzzling that out. Part of me thinks, "She's psycho. That's a really weird thing of someone who did what she did to say." And another part of me thinks, "Maybe she feels that way because she didn't blow you off. Maybe she's really that busy. You've certainly been that busy before. Remember when you were so busy you didn't have time to even maintain longterm relationships, let alone new ones?" Anyway, that sort of thing is going on in my head from time to time. Regardless, I don't have much of a reason to say anything to her and I don't plan to.

Here's an exciting work update: I finished the game I was working on and had to immediately jump into another one. Luckily this one is mostly a reprint of something we already have, so I didn't have to write up everything from scratch. Even so, I've had a heck of a busy week wrapping up the last project and mostly finishing this one. I've been here every night this week until at least midnight -- wait, no, that's not right. I went home early (10:30 is early, right?) on Monday and was in bed by midnight.

I only made it to the gym this evening so far this week. I know I talk about the gym a lot here, but I gotta say: I'm really frustrated with it. On top of that, I'm really angry with myself for being so lax about going to the gym and about the food I've been eating. Those two things combined have allowed me to put on a couple of pounds more than my normal fluctuation and it's not a happy thing. I have to get dedicated to this again and really be good about going to the gym, eating well, and adding to my effort. I will not put more wieght on.

Seth has returned from his trip to England and is safely ensconced in his apartment, or more likely, work. Anyway, glad you made it back, Seth.

Okay, I'm tired. I have to go to bed. Talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home