Sunday, April 27, 2003

I have a speedy Sunday update before I head to meet some of the sculptors for a movie. And I gotta say, there are a lot of really good movies out right now. I badly want to see both Confidence and Identity.

Friday night I played Magic and then went to the gym -- I had a pretty good workout, but I really have to get serious. I've officially rededicated myself. No more cheating or screwing around.

Saturday I went to the gym and had a great workout. Afterwards I went home and did exciting things like take out the garbage, clean up the apartment and put away all the clothes that have been gathering on my bedroom floor for months. I also put away a bunch of books that were cluttering up my living space. Very cool. My room and apartment look much better for it. In the evening I went to dinner with Matt (recently returned from London) and a couple others from work.

Oh, I finished watching Dark City Saturday night and then started watching one of the commentary tracks. Cool stuff.

Sunday I had to be at work by 9:30 to let some people in who are working on a "how-to" video for one of my new products. I mostly sat around and did my own things on the computer. I worked on some Mutants & Masterminds characters and did a litt work, but that's about all. Now I'm going to the movie.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home