Sunday, August 31, 2003

I just wanted to let you all know that I've finished all of the pieces for the project I was working on. I still have to do a small subset of those pieces and put the finishing touches on a handful of other pieces, but as of a few minutes ago I'm done. This silly thing kept me indoors and not going to the gym for a little more than two weeks. I don't like that. Luckily I'll be able to finish up the rest tomorrow and then actually take a day off on Monday. Woohoo!

And I MUST get to the gym. I can't even imagine how disappointed I'll be with what the scale tells me. Ugh.

I've re-read all of my archives. It made for a nice break every now and again. If you get some freetime, go look at what I was doing a year ago. It's fun!

Okay, time for bed so I can get up and meet some lovely young women for breakfast. What a great way to start the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home