Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Okay, quick post because I have to meet some people for dinner. One of them is celebrating her first anniversary of her move out here. It should be fun.

There's been a lot going on lately, so I don't really know where to start. I'll probably post more later to flesh things out that I feel need it.

Highlights of the last week or so:

I finished my big deadline (but now I may have to dive back into it a bit and make some changes that need making).

I managed to take all weekend off, only stopping by work to meet up with people and pay some bills.

I went out Sunday night with a former co-worker who's going through a divorce and trying to regain some semblance of a social life. She'll also be starting to work with me again and she wanted to know what was up at work.

I actually started to do my new job this week. It worked out nicely that my boss was gone this week and I'd finished my deadline, so I was able to start doing this week what I wanted to start last week. Things have gone all right so far, but there have been a couple of difficult situations.

I went with Dr. Chris to dinner in Kirkland last night (Thai food still not spicy enough) and then went to see
Step Into Liquid. It's an excellent "documentary" that absolutely must be seen on a big screen if you can manage it.

Okay, now I have to go.

More later and I'm sorry for the long delay between posts. Nothing interesting happened during my deadline anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home