Wednesday, November 05, 2003

A brief post to say how happy, excited, and relieved I am to now have all of the files from my old computer on my brand-spankin'-new computer. The computer guy from work, Isaac, was extra-cool and came over and took care of the whole thing for me. So now I have all the files safe and sound on the new hard drive, plus we left the old hard drive in the new computer, cleaned it off, and now I have a place to store backups of important files. Woohoo!

I just returned from the gym and now I'm headed back home to play around with the computer. I may even load up a game and play it. That sounds novel.

This weekend I think I'll be spending a heck of a lot of time at work. I have to update the rules for a new product and it will require actual writing -- which I have very little luck getting done during the day at work...too much other stuff going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home