Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Some people might think it's funny, but I'm incredibly upset and disappointed with myself for forgetting to go to the gym tonight. I have the excuse of having a TON of work to do before I go away late next week -- and the deadlines keep moving up. What really bothers me is that I completely spaced it out. Forgot to go. Didn't think of it. It didn't enter my mind at all. Wow, I've really let myself fall out of the habit of going. This is so bad. Really.

If you can't tell, I'm going to dwell on this for a while.

Hmmm.

Monday night I left here in a bad mood and -- instead of going to the gym -- went to see Matrix Revolutions. It was better than a lot of people around the office were saying it was, but still not as good as the first. I liked how they wrapped some things up, I liked some of the allusions and symbology, but it didn't really hang together for me. It was worth matinee price for me. I certainly won't be picking it up on DVD.

I really have a ton of work to do.

I'd previously dedicated tomorrow night to going to see Angel's trunk show. I've never been to anything like it and I'm looking forward to it. Plus, after tonight, I really need to get out and socialize.

I know I've been here too long today because I feel a bit stir crazy. Very uncomfortable, nervous, hungry (I haven't eaten since noon and now it's after eleven), can't hold a thought for long.

I'm really enjoying my new computer at home. I've been doing a bit of writing and played a bit of a game on it, but I'm really enjoying having it there.

I need to leave. Ah, mustn't forget to buy soap on the way home, otherwise tomorrow's shower will be pointless.

Y'know, the gym is one of my big reasons for not staying at work all the time. I need it. I need to not be here. I don't have a significant other to pull me home and if I continue to forget to go to the gym, well, then I'm in trouble. I need to fix this. I need to get serious again.

I told you I was going to dwell on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home