Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I'm so frustrated and so angry.

I've spent so much time and energy -- and money -- over the last three and a half years trying to get into shape and I just keep sliding backwards. It's really pissing me off and I don't know what to do. I feel like crying and beating the crap out of something at the same time. Neither of which help.

Unbelievably, to me, my doctor recommended the Atkins diet. He was really rather insistent about it and seemed to think it would be a good fit for me because my tricycerides (sp?) were pretty high, which could mean that my body has a hard time processing carbohydrates. Cutting them out could be a good thing, he thought.

All I know is that I've regained half the weight I'd managed to lose and it makes me very angry. This is frustrating as hell.

Time for another life change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home