Thursday, February 26, 2004

I spent Wednesday night and Thursday night at work until about midnight. This is an anomally lately, but it reminds me how much I don't like to do this. It's not too bad, though, because I've gotten a lot done and I won't have to do it more than these two nights -- and maybe a bit over the weekend.

I was chatting with Jen briefly tonight and she wants to talk tomorrow because she feels like she hasn't been paying enough attention to me. We're going to get together and talk, but honestly I have no idea if this will be a conversation about how she just doesn't have time to date, or if we'll have to back off a bit, or if she just has to vent and get on with things as they've been -- but without her feeling guitly for not being around as much as she feels she should. Gotta admit, it would suck to break up because she feels like she's doing me a disservice by not being able to date me "enough".

Hopefully things will go well and I can allay her fears.

I have to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home