Thursday, March 11, 2004

I'm trying like hell to get a project done at work, but I spend so much time taking care of "busywork" that I can't actually get my main things taken care of. I've been trying to finish maybe a dozen characters for the last week and a half. No luck. I swear that I'll have them done by Friday, though.

I woke up in a slightly better mood than when I went to bed last night, but not much. Luckily I have some good friends that cheered me up at work.

Lunch was particularly nice because a couple of us went out with Liz and Madalyn so they could tell us about their trip to Japan. That was fun. I like them. They're thinking of going down to Portland to get married this weekend, since someone realized that marriage is a formalized commitment between two people -- and that it doesn't matter if they're of the same sex or opposite. Good luck to them.

I had dinner with Jen tonight, so I could give her a picture from a party a couple of weeks ago and so she could return a stack of records. I really didn't want to forget about those because some of them are quite old -- and because I like them. We had a fine time. Talked, joked, and had a good dinner of Indian food at a place near my apartment. It's too bad she's moving away because it seemed to me that we're both still interested.

After dinner I played Diablo II online with some of the guys from work. It was my first time playing with them all. It was fun, but it's kinda screwy. I'm not sure how much I like it, but I'll continue to give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home