Thursday, October 14, 2004

Double Busy

Tuesday evening I played in the fifth session of the World's Largest Dungeon. Seth ran this week and he threw in a good fight and we managed to find our way through a trap -- after setting it off. It was fun.

Wednesday was another busy day of meetings. For some reason I've had a lot of meetings lately. Wednesday night I went to dinner with Shane, Cathy, and Matt S. (not the normal Matt I mention from work, but a different one) at the Honey Hole, then Seth met us at the Egyptian Theatre to watch I Heart Huckabee's. It was an interesting film about existential crises that people go through. There were some very funny bits in it and I'm still processing some of it so I won't say much more. One of the things I will mention, however, is that I thought it was interesting that some of the things the movie seemed to be presenting as great revelations were really pretty basic if you've given "the human condition" much thought. Regardless, it was fun and had a great cast.

I don't have much more to say and I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home