Monday, October 11, 2004

The Next Big Thing

And I mean it, the next big thing is my friend Katie. She's working on her budding music career and she's excellent. You can visit her site at Katie Davis (.us). She has some great songs, snippets of which you'll find on her site. She'll also have some CDs ready come the end of the month and I highly, highly recommend them. She's awesome.

Go. See. Listen. Enjoy.

I went to the doctor's today and (happily) he recommended I ditch this Atkins think and move onto something else with more of a balanced menu. Hooray! That makes me happy. He also said that I should give motivational speeches to patients of his that want to lose weight. He was very impressed with my weight loss over the past six months. All I know is that I'm moving on to a better, more balanced food plan. I'm very happy about that.

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2004 8:48 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Good deal! Maybe I can ditch Atkins too.

Rock on! You're an inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home