Monday, October 25, 2004

More Sickness

I didn't sleep very well Sunday night and I still didn't feel well when I woke up, so I emailed the concerned parties at work and told them I'd be out today. I didn't feel like passing this around the office anymore than it already is -- and it apparently is going around because Beth told me that a lot of the office is out sick. I still have a fever, but hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow. Regardless, I think I'm going to work.

Anyway, I slept on-and-off until 12:30, then had breakfast and sat down to do some editing. It's about midnight now and I think I'm done for the day. I got a lot done today and I'm only 14 pages from being done.

I woke up to a pleasant surprise, for the first time in probably more than a decade, I weigh less than 300 lbs. That means I've lost 80 lbs. since my heaviest weight (that I know of) four years ago. Hopefully I can maintain some momentum and lose a bit more. If I get to 290 I'll weigh what I weighed, um 14 years ago during my Sophomore year of college. Crazy.

Now I'm going to go sleep and hope I feel better tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At October 26, 2004 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better, Jon, and congratulations on the mass milestone! But no fair combining your current diet with the Kevin Plan.

John K

 
At October 27, 2004 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That rocks, Jon! Congratulations!

RL

 
At October 28, 2004 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you're sick, but congrats on the weight loss. I know from first hand experience what losing a lot of weight can do for you.

Last July I was up to 512 lbs and had gastric bypass, then proceeded to force myself onto a very strict diet (which I'm still on). I'm down to 245 lbs now and still going. Another 50-55 lbs and I'm at the goal weight.

So keep it up, it changes a lot of aspects of your life. And good luck.

Blake
blakesrealm@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home