Friday, January 07, 2005

It Had To Happen

I knew it wouldn't be long after I returned from vacation that I'd have to put in a late night. That was tonight. It was mitigated a bit because a friend of a friend came into town today, so some of us from work went to a quick dinner with him and then played City of Heroes. I ducked out early, but it was a nice break before diving back into work until quarter to midnight. I'm sure I'll have a few more of those days in the next couple of weeks.

I haven't had much to update this week, nor have I had much time to update. I'm not sure how that works. It seems like I should have plenty of time to update. I've started watching the DVDs of The Simpsons season four and I've been trying to read a bit more, maybe that has something to do with it.

I heard from Seth that one of our mutual acquaintances has taken a job as an editor at Del Ray. That's pretty cool.

I was expecting my package o' Christmas presents on Wednesday, but they didn't show up until Thursday. They were all in perfect shape and are already in their appropriate spots after just arriving home.

Now I'm going to relax and get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home