Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Done, Part I

Tonight I finished the text portion of what I had to edit -- all 350 pages of it -- now I have to double check the math on the various characters, but that shouldn't take all that long. I'm sure I'll also look at some other things,like which charts and table need to be copied into an appendix or two, but that's no biggie, either.

Friday is Seth's birthday and neither he nor I have thought about it much, so I don't know what sort of fun we'll end up having. I have a gift or four for him already and I'm really looking forward to handing them off.

I was able to see a movie today that the rest of the world won't be able to see for two more weeks. Maybe I'll write more about it later, but I thought it was just barely okay. The writing was weak, the plots superficial, and the characterization fairly cardboard. It's so sad to me that it's such a rich, cool, and fun universe, but the movie just glosses over the parts that are actually cool in order to have big fight scenes that don't seem to have much of a point.

That said, part III was better than parts I and II. And it was a great break from work.

I had a bit of a headache earlier, but now I feel much better. Hopefully that's the end of it. I hate getting sick -- well, okay, I hate being sick, but you know what I mean.

Time to read or watch a move, then go to bed. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home