Sunday, May 01, 2005

I Suppose I Should Say Something

I haven't had a whole heck of a lot happening lately, but I finally managed to turn in my latest project and I even took Friday morning off to catch up on some sleep. I was exhausted. More than I knew actually. It was good to sleep in.

Speaking of sleep. I haven't been sleeping all that well lately. I go to bed and take a little longer than usual to fall asleep, but then I keep waking up in the early morning. It's been happening for a week (maybe less), but it's really annoying. Of course tomorrow I'll oversleep, mark my words.

Friday was the last day at work for one of the women in our sales department. She's heading back to Ohio to have some surgery and have her family take care of her for a while. It was nice because a lot of people showed up to see her off and we all have a good time.

Then there was much editing. I'm not quite as far as I wanted to be, but I'm only about 15 pages short of my goal for the weekend, so that's not bad. I can make that up in an hour or two. I really need to get everything done this week, though, so no fun for me!

I managed to get out for some nice dinners this weekend. That was very nice, I enjoyed myself, and I really needed the breaks.

Okay, bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home