Monday, May 16, 2005

Nothing To Do

I had a very relaxing weekend. Friday night was bowling. I wasn't quite in the mood for a night out, but it was a good time. I bowled two of the worst games I've every bowled, then I moved six inches to the left on my approach and I bowled one of my best games ever. Weird.

Saturday Seth and I had an annoying morning of trying to find some breakfast. We went to Factoria, looked for a place to have food... it was closed, visited a couple of stores, headed to Seattle to find food, decided to run errands first, so after two, two-and-a-half hours we finally found a cafe to have something to eat. Kind of annoying, but the food was good.

I spent the afternoon cleaning and putting up a new shower curtain that I'm really happy with. Actually, it's a bit weird how happy I am with the new curtain. It looks much, much better than the old one and it's the right size (the last one was too long).

Theat evening I went to Seth's for some dinner with Matt, Chris, and him. Then we watched It Happened At The World's Fair, an Elvis movie. I'm still a little confused with exactly what the "It" that happened at the fair was, but it was a cheezy little movie.

Sunday I watched a bunch of the fourth season of Angel and worked on things for the Thursday game. I also worked for a bit and played the regular City of Heroes game.

Overall, like I said, a nice, relaxing weekend and I was able to do a number of things that I really needed to do. It's funny how wasy it is to let things go when you have a project to do on the side.

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2005 2:45 PM, Blogger Seth Johnson said...

"It" was murder! Murder most foul!

Or maybe it was just Kurt Russell kicking Elvis in the shin.

 
At May 17, 2005 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited the 1962 World's Fair in a stroller. I'm sure I met Elvis while I was there, but my Mom's not saying anything. Did you see me onscreen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home