Sunday, November 06, 2005

Lost Weekend

I've been watching a lot of the first season of Lost on loan to me from a friend and it's really amazingly good. See, I don't watch a lot of television, maybe -- maybe -- an hour a week on average, so despite a number of my friends talking this show up, I haven't seen it. So, please bear (or bare, I can never remember) with me while I soak in its excellence. Seriously, if you haven't seen it, watch it. The storytelling and the characters are really fantastic. Plus it had a completely off the cuff reference to The Office in one episode.

Friday night I played Magic at a local game store. That was pretty fun. I managed to draft a fairly successful deck, so I had a good time.

Saturday night I went to dinner with Sharon and then to see the Red Elvises at the Tractor in Ballard. They were remarkably good -- as was their opening band. I want to say they were called the Black Crabs, but all I really remember is that their bass player was really cute in a Tina Fay kinda way that I know Seth would have liked.

I'm not forcing myself to go to the gym as often as I'd like. I really need to make it part of my schedule and just do it. I think I'll do like when I first started; leave work at a normal time, go to the gym right away and then have whatever's left of the evening to do other things. That will involve gettng up and to work at a decent hour -- something I've also been remiss about lately. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At November 07, 2005 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider your luck wished.

 
At November 08, 2005 12:17 AM, Blogger Seth Johnson said...

Google confirms your suspicion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home