Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Quick

I wanted to take a moment to tell you how useless my meeting with Worksource was today. It was a mandatory thing, so I had to be there. On the plus side, it was supposed to take three hours and only took an hour and a half. I did find out some good things in the second half of the meeting, but overall it was pretty much a waste of time.

Afterwards I left Redmond and drove home. It was during the start of rush hour, so it took me 55 minutes to make a drive that should have taken about 15 minutes. I was very sad.

I'm in the mood to spend some money. I think I want a new iPod and a laptop and maybe some gadgets to try my hand at podcasting and just about anything else. I don't know why I want to buy some spendy goodies, but I really want to and I know all of these things are too expensive to expect to get for my upcoming birthday.

More soon. I swear.

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2006 6:29 AM, Blogger Glenn said...

I just got a new laptop, a black MacBook, and I'm very happy with it. Now all I need is to squirrel away enough money to buy a copy of Windows XP for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home