Thursday, June 15, 2006

Disorganized and Indecisive

Not me. I'm not disorganized and indecisive... at least not anymore than usual. Rather, it's the people who've been keeping me from writing for the last week. And they still haven't gotten around to making the announcement about what happened, so here I am with plenty to write about, but I don't feel that I can until they send out official word. Let's just say it's very annoying, but I promise to live up to not saying anything specific until they do.

I've had a number of things to tell you about in the last week, so let's see if I can remember them.

I and six others from work played a seven-player Battlestar Galactica game on Tuesday night. It was funky, but the draft worked well and the game was good. I enjoy that game and I really hope more people pick it up and play.

Julia and I watched The Triplets of Belleville last night. It's an animated movie with very little intelligible speech, but it's very, very good. I enjoyed it a lot. We've been watching a number of films lately because of Netflix. Right now the other two movies we have are Transamerica and March of the Penguins. We're also a couple of disks into the first season of Deadwood, which is on loan to us from Jason. I swear we'll get through it soon and return it.

Julia bought a new bedframe and coffee table last week, so Friday James and I moved it from the estate sale house over to Julia's with the help of a U-Haul. It took a lot longer to do than I'd hoped -- especially when we got to Julia's and I realized I'd forgotten the garage door opener in my car. Whoops. Regardless, with one extra trip back and forth to Renton, we finally moved everything and I took James home. On Saturday, Julia and I rearranged her furniture. Her place looks pretty darn good.

I received a box of goodies from Shane at Great White (see link at the right), so I handed out copies of Savage Worlds and Deadlands: Reloaded to a bunch of people at work. I hope they all like them and actually get some use out of them.

Um, I think that's about it for now. I'll let you all know what's up as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home