Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Blah

Some days I feel like I want to be doing something else. Not anything specific, I just want to be doing something other than what I have to do right now.

It probably doesn't help that I have serious reservations about the future of the adventure gaming industry and I know in the upcoming years I'll very likely make the jump to electronic games, but that's probably a long way off.

Hmm, maybe I'm just in a bad mood for some reason because what I wrote above really sounds negative. It's not supposed to be, I'm just trying to shake this feeling by getting it on "paper". I'll work on it offline and see what I can do. Thankfully I have a lunch planned with Tyler today, so that should be good.

Last night I ran the first part of a new Warhammer game for the guys. They rolled everything randomly and we ended up with a Halfling Rogue, Dwarven Thief, Human Charcoal Burner, and an Elven Entertainer, which made for an unusual group. It's a good thing the canned adventure I was using forced them all together, otherwise it might have been a bit difficult to get them to form a group.

Jason just got a new laptop that I'm very jealous of. I get closer and closer to getting one of my own. I think I need to sell some of my cool WizKids sets to get the money together. Anyone out there interested in complete sets of Mage Knight, MechWarrior, or almost anything else? I really want to get rid of some of it to clear out some space, but getting everything together and organizing it really sounds time-consuming and unfun. Ah, I'll get to it, I'm sure.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home