Monday, November 12, 2007

Yesterday . . .

Yesterday, the 11th of November, marked one full year since Julia and I moved into our house. We're still loving the place and I can't imagine a better way or place to spend my time than in that house with that woman.

Other aspects of my life may suck (I'm looking at you, work), but my homelife is great and I love walking in the door at night and settling into an evening with my girl. Admittedly my nights lately have been filled with research and writing far out of proportion with what relaxation time, but that inequity will be resolved soon.

So, if you were curious, you should definitely find the girl (or boy) of your dreams and settle down. The housing market may make that a bit trickier than before, but it's so worth it.

To celebrate our 1st anniversary in the house, we went out to breakfast, then Julia napped and read while I played D&D with the boys. Yep, we're definitely settled in.

Now if I could only find the time to go through all those boxes I still have sitting downstairs . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home