Monday, August 04, 2008

Back On It

(I know! Two posts in one day! Crazy?!)

I'm back on my diet again. I am highly afeared that I am running dangerously close to having diabetes. My head doesn't feel right when I wake up in the morning, I can't go long stretches of time without having something to eat, I start to feel edgy and tired if I do, and I sometimes get really headachey and exhausted when I change my diet significantly.

That last bit is what's going to make the next couple of days interesting for me. I'm scheduled to go to a full-day meeting tomorrow and I may have to deal with debilitating headaches if things run like they often have in the past when starting the diet. I strongly hope that's not the case, but I'm trying to prepare for it.

Wish me luck on the diet. I hope my efforts will generally make me healthier -- which includes not getting diabetes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home