Thursday, January 22, 2009

All Alone!

Last week I forgot to mention that I met Jeff (of Grubb Street) for lunch over at Crossroads. He did me the favor of picking up some games for me, so I picked those up from him and we had a good talk that ranged all over the place. I still haven't loaded up the games I got from him, but I've been pretty busy with Green Ronin work over the last week.

And speaking of . . . I spent much of last weekend and the days leading up to it writing about 7,000 words for an upcoming book. I had a hard time getting motivated on it, but it went well. I spent all day in front of the computer and, if anything, I felt energized at the end of the day. It was great. Now I just need to spend some writing time doing something I want to do instead of what I have to do. I wonder how that'll make me feel.

This week has been busy at work. I've had a ton of work to do at work, so the days have been passing quickly. The nights have also been passing quickly. Tuesday night I gamed, but left a bit early to spend some time with Julia before she left to visit a friend for a few days. She took off Tuesday morning and doesn't return until Monday.

With her gone, I've been spending my time working on Green Ronin stuff, watching movies (Beowulf last night, Speed Racer tonight), and taking care of some other work as well. This weekend I have plans to meet up with Seth and a couple of others for board games. I'm looking forward to that because Seth just picked up the Battlestar Galactica board game, which is supposed to be excellent.

Okay, enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home