Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Reunited!

Julia returned from her trip Monday night around 9:00 after some long and trying flights (New York to North Carolina, North Carolina to Seattle). It was so good to see her again! This is the first time since we've been together that she's been gone more than a day or two. I've been gone for days and days at a time for work and such, but never her. The cats were very glad to see her. It was very clear to me that I'm not considered a good substitute.

Since she was gone for a few days I filled my time with lots of work and fun. I spent the evenings last week with emails that I owed people, some editing, some writing, movie watching (Beowulf, Speed Racer, Wanted). Friday night I went to see Jen and Hays, Saturday I played board games with Seth, Chris, and Rick, then went out to see Outlander with Seth, and on Sunday I played in the regular game. Whew. I was busy, but it was a good time and allowed me to catch up on some things, which was good.

I don't have much more to say, but I'm very happy my girl is home safe and sound!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home