Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So, So, So Ready

I leave for home tomorrow after work and I am so ready to get home and be with my girl! I don't actually get in until about 10pm and the next day is Thanksgiving, but even so, it'll be nice to be home and be comfortable. And just be home.

I finally made it to the barber shop after work today to get a haircut. I say finally, because I've been planning to get a haircut for about five days, but always found something else to do. Monday and today I'd planned to go at lunch, but was invited to eat with some co-workers and bonding time is always good. Even if I did look like a shaggy hippie.

Right now I'm doing laundry and as soon as that's done it's time to pack for my trip. I already have a trip to the airport lined up and hopefully I can find someone to come get me Monday morning when I return. We'll see how that goes.

I found out yesterday that Elvis Costello has a talk show on the Sundance Channel and even the few short clips I managed to find online were so interesting and inspiring that I have to see the actual programs. We have the channel on OnDemand, so I'll have to check that this weekend.

Okay, I've nothing else to say.

Except this: Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home