Thursday, June 09, 2011

The Third Stage of Blogging

Stage 1: Blogging is new and exciting and you do it all the time!

Stage 2: Blogging is a part of your schedule and you do it out of routine.

Stage 3: Blogging is inconvenient for whatever reason.

I'm definitely in Stage 3. It's not that I don't want to blog, it's that my schedule has changed pretty significantly in the last couple of years.

When I was in California, I didn't really feel like anything was going on. In a lot of ways my life was on "hold".

Now that I'm back in my home with my wife, my schedule is so different than before I moved away that I don't seem to find the time to post here. It used to be that I'd post something at the end of the day in those empty hours before bed. Now those hours are spent with my lovely wife. (I think I traded up!)

I'm going to make an effort in the next week to post more regularly. Maybe over lunch or first thing in the morning. We'll see how it goes.

Julia's been posting some great pictures of our yard, which is really looking good here in the third year of growth.

I spent a couple of hours a week or two ago putting together a Website for myself. I reserved leitheusser.com a while ago and now there's finally something on that page, which is cool. I have to figure out what to put on that first page, but at the very least, my resume and C.V. are up there.

Okay, see you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home