Thursday, June 27, 2002

Normal stuff happening here. But today is the two year anniversary of when I started working out consistently. I had been working out in early '99, but then stopped until June 27th of '00. On that first day I did the following:

Day 1 Roughly 1 hour.
25 minutes on the stationary bike at 70 rpms
15 minutes of walking laps
Weighed 366lbs.

And I distinctly remember being pretty tired by it.

A year later:

Day 200 Roughly 1 1/2 hours.
Stretch
80 crunches
30 minutes on stationaty bike at 80 rpms, 5 minute cool-down
Lift weights, high reps/ low wieghts
Weighed 312lbs.

A year after that (that is, today):

Day 377 Roughly 2 1/2 hours.
5 minute warmup on bike
Stretch
40 minutes on stationary bike (crosstrainer or treadmill), alternating between 70 rpms and much faster at intervals
Lift: Chest, Tris, Abs (alternate days I do Shoulders, Back, Bis or Legs)
15 minute cool-down walk
Weighed 314lbs

Yep, I haven't lost any weight in a year. Bummer, but I'm showing some progress, I'm in much better shape, and I'm incresing the number of times I work out. Typically I go 5 times a week and now I'm trying to do something on the other two days of the week, too. Either walking or riding my bike.

That's the update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home