Thursday, June 13, 2002

Again I have done something interesting! Woohoo! I'll get to it. Monday I worked, then went to the gym. My leg is fine and hasn't acted up at all lately. Although, admittedly I've been careful about overworking it and switching off on the different machines, but it's been good nonetheless.

For dinner that night I made tuna sandwiches -- and I read this in a book and wanted to try it -- with yogurt instead of mayo. I thought it was a little odd, too, but I had to give it a shot. Besides, it really cuts down on the number of calories. Cool.

I picked up my bike from its tune up and even went for a ride on Tuesday evening because I wanted to see how that would work. It was fine, although I think I picked one of the hilliest areas in Bellevue to try it out. It's fun, but a lot of work. It's weird to think I haven't ridden a bike in over a decade, but you never do forget. I'll probably be biking or walking every day that I don't go to the gym from now on so that I increase my output of energy. I need to get over this plateau and they only way I'll do it is by working uot more. We'll see how it goes.

Wednesday I was invited over to dinner by one of the guys from work. I just helped he and his girlfriend move into their new place a week and a half ago and it seemed cool, so I said yes. A number of people from work were invited, but I was the only one that actually accepted and showed up. She works for WotC and all of the people at dinner either worked there or had worked there. It was fun. Good food, too. Italian. I left at about 11:00 and watched some more Buffy when I got home.

I'm watching all the Buffy stuff as product research. It's a lot of fun. And it's priced at a reasonable rate for what you get. Especially if you bother to figure out how much time the lack of commercials saves you. I did. About 14 minutes per episode, multipled by 22 episodes is 308 minutes, which is 5 hours and 8 minutes. Is that amount of time worth $45 to me. Hell, yeah. And I can watch them again whenever I want. Woohoo!

Tonight I'm headed to the gym because I skipped out yesterday in favor of the dinner party.

Hopefully I'll have more fun stuff to tell you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home