Monday, June 17, 2002

I went out for Thai food at Chantanee with Matt from work and at dinner I said I might see a movie. So I grabbed a Seattle Weekly and we decided to go see The Bourne Identity at 10:20. We had some time to kill, so we watched an episode of Buffy (he'd never seen any). The movie was good, but we didn't get out until about 12:35. And then we had to walk back to my place and I gave Matt a ride to his place. All in all, I didn't get to bed until about 1:30. Ugh, too late.

Oh, hey, we apparently had an earthquake Sunday morning. I slept right through it, but I hear it was about a 3.2. Funky. My first earthquake and I slept through it. Nice.

So, I was stressing this morning about this whole friend thing, but then I talked to one of my co-workers, just to vent about it, and it was great. I felt so much better. She's one of the cooler people here, but she's married (and admits to being pretty boring) so I don't get to hang out with her much. She was very cool and helpful, even if she did only listen to me vent. So, I'm headed back uphill. We'll see how it goes.

Other news? Um, right now I'm going to the store and then to the gym. Does that count?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home