Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Sunday after writing in my blog I went to pick up Joe vs. The Volcano on DVD. It's a fun movie. Very goofy, but a great fable. I've watched it twice since then.

Outside of that I've been working and going to the gym. I'm not sure when I'll post next, but I'll be celebrating two years of consistently going to the gym as of June 27th. If I remember to bring in my log book I'll share with you my first workout and then tell you what my workout is now. It's pretty cool to see the difference. And, who knows, maybe it'll motivate some of you to get to the gym!

Work is good and I now have two parties to go to this weekend. One is Saturday at the house of one of our sculptors, the other is a cookout Sunday down in Capitol Hill. They should both be fun. Lots of cool people going to both. I'll let you know how they go.

Um, I keep thinking there was something else I was gonna post here and I've completely forgotten. So instead I've written this, wasting your time and mine. Woohoo!

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home