Sunday, June 16, 2002

Okay, so my post Friday was a bit cryptic. Let's just say I'm not having the best of times right now. I feel like I'm busy all the time and have no meaningful contact with people out here. And the people I do like are either married (hence, boring) or too busy with their long-established friends to bother with me. It's frustrating and very difficult. I'm really getting tired of being alone. As if you couldn't tell that.

I went to the gym Friday, Saturday, and today. Watcha whole heck of a lot of Buffy -- all of the rest of the second season DVDs since Tuesday. Good stuff. Yesterday afternoon I went to the house of one of the guys from work and played a couple games of Talisman. That was fun. I don't think I've played that in, umm, a dozen years, maybe.

I've been good about sticking to the gym and increasing my output and it looks like it's paying off. I've lost a few pounds recently and feel pretty good about that. I'm very happy that's working because I was getting frustrated about that, too. Frustration seems to be theme in my life lately. Yeah, so what if I'm whiney? That's what I use this site for, to get things out of my head when I need it.

I have to figure out some way to meet people. Maybe some classes somewhere or volunteering. Doing what I don't know, but I'll at least look around.

Now I have to do some work. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home