Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Okay, okay, I know! I haven't updated. I tell ya'. You get back from being gone for a week and somehow all of this work piles up. Ugh.

I had a great time last week at the convention and worked like a dog. Every day was 8:00 am until about 10 or 11 pm of solid work. Most of my time was spent in the tournament area making sure things were running smoothly. That was fun because I got to yell at the top of my lungs. And it was great to see how people play the games I work on every day. Very enlightening. No joke.

The show was also cool because a couple of people told me I looked good and that I must have lost a lot of weight. That made me feel good, because I haven't actually lost any weight lately, but apparently I've converted lots of fat to muscle. Woohoo! And the people that commented on it were guys, so it must have been noticeable. I'm very happy about that.

Otherwise I've been playing catch up and work and trying to get my laundry done from last week. Speaking of which, I'm off to throw some in the wash and then go to the gym.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home