Sunday, October 20, 2002

I had a very fun and relaxing weekend that kicked off with dinner at Cactus. It was good, but we had to sit outside and it was a little cool. I didn't mind so much, but I don't think Heather and Matt were thrilled. The thing that really bummed me was when I crushed my finger between two of the metal chairs. Wow that hurt. I think I bruised the bone. Ouch.

After dinner we went pumpkin carving. Also fun, but we started at 8:00 and the time was quickly filled with pumpkin guts. I brought two pumpkins, one small, one large and made them both into pieces of art. Liz and Madalyn, who hosted the party, took pictures, so if I can figure out how to do it, I'll post pictures here soon. I left the large pumpkin there, but I took the smaller one and it's sitting on my television keeping me in the Halloween spirit.

The rest of the weekend was gym-going, gaming, playing cards with Matt, and picking up comics. I was very happy to see that our compay store has started stocking comics. If they have a good selection, I may be able to stop commuting a half-hour both ways on Sunday's to buy comics. Woohoo!

Amazingly enough I haven't done any work this weekend -- unless you count watching the remainder of the Buffy episodes for season 3.

Good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home