Monday, June 23, 2003

So, my company was purchased today by the sportscard and candy company, Topps.

It's a bit odd, but I think it'll be fine. They have a history of noninterference in the companies they purchase and, although they haven't purchased many, that bodes well. Actually, the fact that they don't acquire a lot of companies also strikes me as a good thing. They don't involve themselves in companies that aren't directly related to what they're familiar with. They know candy and sportscards and we know games.

Oh, something far more interesting; my good friend and ex-girlfriend, Kim, was married Sunday to someone she's been seeing for a while. He's from England and it was easier to just hurry up and get married than to apply for an "Engagement visa" and then get married. I'm very happy for them and I just wish I could have gone to the wedding.

I'm going to go eat and then go to the gym.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home