Monday, November 10, 2003

Hmm, it's been a few days since I last posted, but it's so late now, that I don't have time to do a full recap.

Briefly, after a lot of running around, I managed to see Elf Saturday night. It was worth a matinee. I had dinner at a fondue place; very expensive, but kind of fun. I've been very good about going to the gym over the last week. I'm happy about that, but I still need to work harder at it. I went to the company store on Friday because I wanted to pick up a book, but they sold the last copy before I got there. I'm very bummed about that, but I should have a copy by next week.

I spent Sunday writing a horrible article for an upcoming magazine. I had nothing to say, but still had to write 750 words. That's not much, but ugh, it certainly feels like a lot when you have nothing to say. Maybe it's my mood, the article didn't actually turn out too badly.

Mom and Dad are on their way to Vegas, man I wish I could join them. It would be nice to see them again and I even think we'd have a good time in Vegas together -- not the place you'd normally pick to go with your parents.

Oh, and I ran my D&D game tonight. It went well and they wrapped up the current adventure. It was quite a challenge, but they all made it.

Okay, sleepy. Time to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home