Friday, April 16, 2004

I just returned from playing a very entertaining game of Savage Worlds that's set in the X-COM world. X-COM is an old video game that I remember watching Kerry play years ago. The system worked amazingly well for this game and I'm really looking forward to playing the game and using the system more. It was great and I highly recommend it.

Kevin asked when people will get to see or read more about the comic I'm working on and unfortunately I'm going to wait a while before I say much here. When I do I'd like to have a good picture to go along with it -- to give a good sense of the character and the art style.

I talked to Dr. Chris and it looks like he'll be headed out here in the next couple of months, but he's looking for a place to stay. He's welcome to crash here, but I have some friends that are looking for a house-sitter in June, so that may work for him.

I'm tired, to I think I'm going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home