Sunday, May 02, 2004

I don't know what happened to today, but the rest of the weekend was good.

Friday I went to Shana's and hung out with her and Beth. We watched the best of Will Ferrel, had dinner, and talked. Beth was leaving for Portland, then L.A. for a few weeks, so I won't see her for a while.

Oh, I got a haircut Friday night, too. It's short. Very short. I was considering shaving it all off, but instead I just went super short (maybe a 1/2" at the longest). I didn't go completely bald because I didn't know if my head would look all right that way -- since, I haven't been bald since I was a baby . . . if I was bald then. I don't know. So, anyway, I may shave it all off at some point, just because, but for now I won't have to get a haircut for a while.

Don't ask me why I cut it so short -- or why I was considering shaving it. I just think it would be cool to do for once. And who knows, it might look good.

Saturday I got up early and went down to Shane and Cathy's to help them move. I arrived about 9:00, we picked up the truck, and moved until the afternoon. Then we got some food and picked up comics. Their new place is in Capitol Hill, just a few blocks from Katie, Kate, and Beth. It seems like a nice area and their apartment is much better than their old one.

I got home later than planned, so I wasn't able to go to Angel's fashion show because my clothes were still in the dryer. Kind of a bummer because I was curious to see her designs, the place it was being held, the clientele, plus I was even in the mood to be social. Ah, well, maybe next time. I hope she had good success.

Today I slept in, went to work for a bit, had dinner with Matt, and worked on some things for my new Mutants & Mastermids game on Tuesday. Plus, I've been playing a fair amount of City of Heroes. *Ahem*

I think I'll go play now for a while.

At some point I'm going to have to finish watching Singin' in the Rain. It's been sitting in my DVD player since I picked up the game.

I talked with my mom this morning and she said that Dad was walking in with a bag of pretty ice for her, then she went on to say, "I think my two favorite things in the world are ice and hot water." (Not together.) Then she told me that my dad's response to that was, "My two favorite things in the world are you and sunshine."

I can't tell you how cute I thought that was. I was smiling about it for hours afterward. Does anyone else think that's about the best thing you've heard in a while?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home