Friday, April 23, 2004

Okay, I already typed this once and then somehow deleted it, so I'm going to be brief.

I played the next installment of Savage Worlds: X-COM tonight. It was a lot of fun because we got to kill what we thought were clones (Whoops!) and then fight mind-controlled bears and dogs. I'm still really liking the way the system works and I'm looking forward to playing more.

Wednesday night I was drafted into taking out two visitors to the office along with most of the rest of my department for dinner. We went to the Alibi Room in Post Alley. It was good, but it took about three hours all told to be served and leave -- which was a little . . . long, in my opinion. There were eight of us, but even so, that shouldn't be that difficult.

During part of the dinner we started talking about weird candy and coming up with some good additions to the list. When I checked my email earlier today, Vic had sent around a link to Bad Candy. There's some really weird stuff there.

I've had a ton of meetings this week for some reason. Some of which have been very, very good and constructive. I'm also happy because we made the decision of who to hire for the open position at work and we'll be letting everyone know on Friday. Friday will be a busy day for me because I have a lot to do in the morning and then I'm taking the afternoon off to run some errands and do some shopping with Shana for Cathy's birthday. Which is Friday. And so is my mom's.

Happy Birthday Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home